Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off-Topic

[Pinned] Seireitei Guild Dream House Project

Good Day Seireitei,Once I finish school and head back to work overseas making that big money again, I will initiate the Seireitei Guild Dream House Project. Something to think about for the future. Basically, we are looking for a small mansion l...
Small DavidKan 4y
DavidKan115251Small Gregfishin 2y
Off-Topic

Looking for Cat Beds

My cat is always sleeping and sometimes had a long nap. So I was searching online to find a bed that will make my cat comfortable while sleeping and I saw these cat beds online which has a wide assortment of shapes, colors, and sizes so pet owners...
Member avatar small Black Onyx 107d
Black Onyx0131Member avatar small Black Onyx 107d
Off-Topic

Fs eod3 Solo Manbear

Manbear plsHow much attack power and Def power need to Solo eod 3? What is the basic set for eod3?
Member avatar small Kian 248d
Kian0183Member avatar small Kian 248d
Off-Topic

Gonna be in San Bernadino, CA

Not sure who is local to the San Bernadino area, but i'll be in that area for 6 days starting on the 5th. Sadly i'm flying out to visit my grandmother who is not in good health. I'll probably have some free time, but no transportation if anybody w...
Small Addiction 2y
Addiction0868Small Addiction 2y
Off-Topic

Dawkinz Moved

K guys i should have made this a while ago, because i'm sure a lot of u are worried about me and wondering where i am, so i want to let u guys know that I have recently moved from AZ to CA with no job and little savings. I have been here for about...
Small Dawkinz 2y
Dawkinz113786Small IamHashirama 2y
Off-Topic

Warrning

Merry christmass and happy new year to Sei FamilyI know we are always busy this holiday season but I want to take the time to wish you and yours, happy holidays. I hope we can spend time together soon, On this joyous days, and throughout the comin...
Small SuperionMaximus 2y
SuperionMaximus21200Small miguel69 2y
Off-Topic

asking for help

Please help me on my participation prize.. i did not get anything from it... i get tier 2 on wexp dp and login
Small Buwi 2y
Buwi31721Small Cloud 2y
Off-Topic

After M/A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-wT9O4hM8There is no where to go.We can only hide.Or call Toto with Intuition to clear Nipperlugs and reach portal.
Member avatar small Pots 2y
Pots21195Small IamHashirama 2y
Off-Topic

Vegas Bound

Hey guys, tha dawkinz here!! Just wanted to let you guys know that i will be in Vegas from friday afternoon until late monday night. So in case any of you are looking for me to run dgs or help lvl you, i will not be on for the weeken...
Small Dawkinz 2y
Dawkinz0931Small Dawkinz 2y
Off-Topic

Videography Share

I thought it would be neat to post up a section for videography.Here is a video I made of the cloud formations left over from a storm.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Xig--bn-0
Small H0PE 3y
H0PE21073Small DavidKan 3y
Off-Topic

Photography Share

Hey everyone!If you haven't noticed, I enjoy all mediums of Photography. I thought I would post this so that if any others like to take pictures, they may share them here!To get this started, here are a few pictures I have taken that I enjoy:
Small H0PE 3y
H0PE195745Small Dawkinz 3y
Off-Topic

Astrophotography Hobbies

Hey all!I am not sure if anyone else is a space enthusiast like myself, but if you are, feel free to share your astrophotography! My rig:1400 edge HD (celestron)Aperture (mm) 355.5 mm (14 in)Focal Length 3910 mm (154 in)Focal Ratio 11Focal Length ...
Small H0PE 3y
H0PE126196Small Miyu 3y
Off-Topic

Game Development Inquiries

Hello all!I have gotten several inquiries regarding information related to Game Design, VisualFX, High-Poly Modelling, Scripting, etc.Rather than having to wait for me to hop online, I have decided to take some time and create this "guide" which s...
Small H0PE 3y
H0PE31503Small H0PE 3y
Off-Topic

ARROW.. SPOILER ALERT

Episode Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak....FIrst thing i wanna say is... in the beginning she was brushing her teeth? and then quickly she jumps to a cup coffee? hmm.. i've never done that before, but if I did.. i'm not sure what would happen lol....
Small Dawkinz 3y
Dawkinz3213272Small Dawkinz 3y
Off-Topic

March MOTM 2015

Please be reminded that the following people in this list cannot be chosen as they were featured in the previous months/year.David & Ticky, January 2010Miavii, February 2010Ras, March 2010Demon, April 2010Missa, May 2010Tenshi, June 2010Jath, ...
Small MrSoul 3y
MrSoul82523Small Dawkinz 3y
Off-Topic

November MOTM!

Please be reminded that the following people in this list cannot be chosen as they were featured in the previous months/year.David & Ticky, January 2010Miavii, February 2010Ras, March 2010Demon, April 2010Missa, May 2010Tenshi, June 2010Jath, ...
Small MrSoul 3y
MrSoul185410Small Dawkinz 3y
Off-Topic

DBZ XenoVerse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVd-cb6m4hM#t=147
Small SupremeKai 3y
SupremeKai41726Small Cloud 3y
Off-Topic

Seireitei Community

It's early but i won't have too much time these days soo...May Christmas be the reason to reach new goals, that is the way to grow in our hearts, always thinking that all together we will achieve what we set out, do better as a human being.Each of...
Small SuperionMaximus 3y
SuperionMaximus21094Small Dawkinz 3y
Off-Topic

FLASH SPOILERS

Ugh.. So i watched the new flash episode last night... What I don't understand is.. are there two bad flashes??Cuz DR wells was getting beaten up by a bad flash.. and then at the end of the episode he has a bad flash costume in some secret stash??...
Small Dawkinz 3y
Dawkinz72284Small xSpittaz 3y
Off-Topic

Arrow x Flash (spoilers)

Pretty good but i liked Flash ep better, had more action and more humor as well as some awesome hints for future episodesWhat did you think?Who was that girl in the end that Oliver met, could it be the girl he got pregnant?and omg FIRESTORM!!!
Small xSpittaz 3y
xSpittaz72260Small CasseyRene (Cass) 3y