Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Statistics, Charts, & Data

[Pinned] *OLD* Official CPS Log - 7/29/2012

Updated: 7/29/2012CPS Coordinator: [Captain] K1ck3r827From this point forward, CPS point will not be awarded for Dungeon Key donation. CPS point are awarded for those who take time and contribute to the guild by running dungeons for the benefit of...
Member avatar small Kicker 5y
Kicker11557Member avatar small Kicker 5y

Costume Converter Options

List might not be entirely accurate. supposedly max penetration craft is 25, not 30. also crit rate should read as crit rate resist.
Small BurningRaven 2y
BurningRaven32498Small IamHashirama 2y

Chaos Talisman

Look at this Spreadsheet...This spreadsheet contains the number of talismans required to upgrade to another talisman.It also contains the number of Chaos Cores required.Will update unit price later.
Small Bruce 3y
Bruce23431Small Dawkinz 3y

Simplified Cabal Drop Rates - In progress

This was a project I had forgot that I was doing awhile back. It's primarily a drop rate calculator over time with more entries added.Basically it's simplified down to: cores, crap drops (anything you break right away), sellable drops (sub-crafte...
Small Valdoroth 4y
Valdoroth66899Small Valdoroth 3y

Rune Guide

New list.
Member avatar small Modem 5y
BurningRaven32949Small SupremeKai 3y

Extreme Core Crafting Statistics

Craft Statistics:Crafts Completed: 50Number of Fails: 5 (10%)Lv 1: 8 (16%)Lv2: 11 (22%)Lv3: 6 (12%)Lv4: 6 (12%)Lv5: 0 (0%)Lv6: 6 (12%)Lv7: 7 (14%)Lv8: 1 (2%)Lv9: 0 (0%)Lv10: 0 (0%)Total Cores Broken: 31Total Extreme Core Pieces O...
Small Bruce 4y
Bruce42586Small Bruce 4y

Upgrading/Plus'ing Chances

Upgrade Simulator: http://diarex.altervista.org/upgrade_test/upgrade_15_safe.phpSource: http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?360524-Upgrade-Rate!http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7987/cu5.pngSource: Mr. Wormy
Small Crusade 4y
Crusade11888Small Crusade 4y

WEXP Exchange Table

WEXP To EXP, WEXP To Honor, WEXP To Skill EXP Chart from Wormy's BlogWEXP Exchange Table
Small Bruce 4y
Bruce11452Small Bruce 4y

EXP Chart

TitusAquilinus:
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear21626Small Bruce 4y

Inside look to Stats For Cabal

Click here (EU Forums)
Small Cloud 4y
Cloud11474Small Cloud 4y

Charm Upgrades

Small BurningRaven 5y
BurningRaven11680Small BurningRaven 5y

Production(Crafting) Levels

Pretty sure higher you get, the better the chance to succeed the craft instead of fail it. Gogo 10,000 -.-
Small Toma 5y
Toma52737Member avatar small Aruba 5y

Bike Options

http://www.cabalwiki.com/wiki/Epic_Bike_Craft
Small BurningRaven 5y
BurningRaven32440Small Romp 5y

Vamperic Guide

Unknown:LeechingLeeching allows you to regain HP/MP while damaging mobs. This is possible through vampiric gear and absorb gear.Leech percentageLeech percentage is the amount of HP/MP you can regain of the damage you do to a mob per hit.Imagine yo...
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear11544Small ManBear 5y

vRs Cabal Database Calculator

Q1killa:made this, thought some people might also want.vRs Stat Calc
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear11696Small ManBear 5y

War Experience Chart

DavidKan:See also:Honor Guide
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear11268Small ManBear 5y

Drop Location Guide

ShadowFox:Let me add this drop location guide as well:Level 120 RunesExpLakeside: Iron Golem / Bloody Orc /TrollCrazy Streamer DX: Last ChestSkill ExpPontus FerrumForgotten Temple B2FParty ExpAltar of SienaMutant Forest: Ectoleaves/Brannies/Gnolls...
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear23076Small ManBear 5y

Utilizing Key Bindings

BurningRaven:Attention shinigami and prospective shinigami. I'd like to point out the most useful customization tool ever possible is now at our disposal. I am referring to our ability to now set custom key binds for ALL commands in game. Allow me...
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear11562Small ManBear 5y
Page 1