Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Welcome

[Pinned] Seireitei Definition & Introduction

INTRODUCTIONAll Soul Reapers possess a zanpakutō (斬魄刀 ?, literally "soul-cutting sword"), a weapon which reflects aspects of their soul and personality. By learning the name of the sword's spirit and through training, Soul Reapers can unlock more ...
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear17150Small ManBear 5y
Welcome

Best Price To Buy NBA 2K18 MT Coins,Delivery Fast at MMOGO.com

Stuck about and can not amount out how to leave? Charge to appointment the Buy NBA 2K18 MT banker and you're too apathetic to accomplish the expedition aback to town? Hit on the options card and use the Unstuck attribute. It is just attainable e...
Member avatar small rsgoldfast2018 38d
rsgoldfast2018051Member avatar small rsgoldfast2018 38d
Welcome

Hello

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supplies. My hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books. I do hope to ge...
Member avatar small Black Onyx 111d
Black Onyx0158Member avatar small Black Onyx 111d
Welcome

Hello

Hello guys! I want to join the guild. My name is Aldrin. quitted in 2015 and decided to play again. I'm an active player that loves to run dg and war. SO much has changed within two years
Member avatar small INTRO 201d
INTRO0189Member avatar small INTRO 201d
Welcome

i want to join in ur guild

Hello!My nick in game is HereVix, im WI lvl200 ovl16 6.2k atk power.able to do eod3 and aft2hoping to be part of yourstnxHereVix
Member avatar small HereVix 224d
HereVix0188Member avatar small HereVix 224d
Welcome

New

Hello All,My name is Lei Cheng, I am new to here...
Member avatar small Lei 235d
Lei0168Member avatar small Lei 235d
Welcome

I want to join in your Guild

I am 194 lvl, class 20, I hope u will accept me. ID ChacalinHiena
Member avatar small Charlie 283d
Charlie2407Member avatar small CHarlie 283d
Welcome

The last day

You've lately seen the Air Cheap Nike Air Max For Man One High release within the original "Metallic Navy" and "Metallic Red" colorways, and today another metallic colorway arrives, but there are a handful of variations now. To begin with, it’s th...
Member avatar small The last day 311d
The last day0248Member avatar small The last day 311d
Welcome

I believe I can

The Air Cheap Nike Air Max For Man One Flyknit "Banned" is placed to produce in adult and youngsters sizes on September ninth, 2017 for $180 ($140 for elementary school). This long awaited release comes nearly twelve months following the mass dis...
Member avatar small I believe I can 312d
I believe I can0219Member avatar small I believe I can 312d
Welcome

Perfect surprise

Each year New You are able to Fashion Week has some really impressive pieces which year there is a unique one that's only for sneakerheads. The Flyknit Air Cheap Nike Air Max For Man One 'Banned' was leaked in late March/ early April and models in...
Member avatar small Perfect surprise 313d
Perfect surprise0202Member avatar small Perfect surprise 313d
Welcome

Early morning wind and rain

John Donnelly, the completely new You'll be able to-based artist and designer more generally known as KAWS, has partnered with Girls Jordan Shoes Brand for just about any exclusive edition Jordans 4 collaboration which will apparently hit retailer...
Member avatar small Early morning wind and rain 314d
Early morning wind and rain0199Member avatar small Early morning wind and rain 314d
Welcome

Characteristic cactus

The Girls Jordan Shoes Brand is constantly on the push the brand new generation from the Jordans 2 Retro having a completely new colorway from the luxury deconstructed AJ2. Set to debut inside a triple black colorway, the attention-catching silhou...
Member avatar small Characteristic cactus 316d
Characteristic cactus0206Member avatar small Characteristic cactus 316d
Welcome

Perfect surprise

Jordan Brand has removed a flight ticket path for that Jordans 5 to produce in large figures this fall, with a variety of colorways and hypes styles going to be out once the the sunshine subsides. Included in this are budding iterations from the r...
Member avatar small Perfect surprise 316d
Perfect surprise0196Member avatar small Perfect surprise 316d
Welcome

My tide i call the shots

Jordan Brand has removed a flight ticket path for that Jordans 5 to produce in large figures this fall, with a variety of colorways and hypes styles going to be out once the the sunshine subsides. Included in this are budding iterations from the r...
Member avatar small My tide i call the shots 317d
My tide i call the shots0212Member avatar small My tide i call the shots 317d
Welcome

the Jumpman logo

The storyline of flight in mid-air Jordan line is going to be told through several iterations of retros throughout the rest of the year. In September, a camo-printed Cheap Nike Air Max For Man 5 can make its retail debut, inspired through the mode...
Member avatar small 16565 317d
165650235Member avatar small 16565 317d
Welcome

the tongue lining

The Air Girls Jordan Shoes One that Off White-colored has cooked up seems like just like a pair that you would find located on a designer's desk, with loose panels and recycleables displayed. Leather and mesh are participating, together with uncov...
Member avatar small the tongue lining 318d
the tongue lining0206Member avatar small the tongue lining 318d
Welcome

the popular sportswear garment

Releasing between today and tomorrow, XXL's sneaker picks of the weekend include two Cheap Nike Air Max For Man Retro iterations, a cooperation from Nike Senate bill Dunk High and artist Thomas Campbell, a Ronnie Fieg and Asics collab along with t...
Member avatar small the popular sportswear garment 318d
the popular sportswear garment0217Member avatar small the popular sportswear garment 318d
Welcome

the sneakers change color when

Jordan Brand brings back the environment Girls Jordan Shoes 11 Low this season in new colorways. We've got some catalog pictures of the Argon Blue, Black/Zest, and Awesome Gray 11 Lows. Two pairs (Zest & Awesome Gray) will hit stores this mont...
Member avatar small the sneakers change color when 319d
the sneakers change color when0201Member avatar small the sneakers change color when 319d
Welcome

attention seeking

This summer 15 and 16, in france they king will step lower in Paris, to have fun playing the world's largest street game. As always, event-themed footwear continues to be shelved all over the world, including Air Cheap Nike Air Max For Man One Hig...
Member avatar small attention seeking 319d
attention seeking0219Member avatar small attention seeking 319d
Welcome

the dunk contest

In recognition of Woodruff, legendary Nike designer Tinker Hatfield produced a ballpoint pen work of art from the Jordans 3. The piece shows Hatfield's hands sketching the legendary sneaker, an option he earned to attract he states, "since the han...
Member avatar small the dunk contest 320d
the dunk contest0209Member avatar small the dunk contest 320d