Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Classes

[Pinned] BurningRaven's Warrior Guide

CONTENTS1. Introduction2. Stat Allocation3. Skills4. Combos5. Skill Bars6. Battle Modes7. Gear Builds1. Introduction Welcome! I see that your journey in Nevareth continues my young padawan. The WA (Warrior) class in Cabal has undergone some signi...
Small BurningRaven 5y
BurningRaven10108837Member avatar small Manosch 224d
Classes

[Pinned] ManBear's FS Guide

CONTENTS Introduction Skills Runes Combos & Skill Bars Optimal BM3 Synergy Usage Additional Notes Gear Builds IntroductionWelcome! I see you have begun your journey into Nevareth my young padawan. The Force Shielder (FS) class is one of the ea...
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear1584811Member avatar small Lext 226d
ManBear15715Small ManBear 5y
Classes

[Pinned] Aruba's Wizard BM2 Guide

Sorry in advance for the shittiest pic ever posted on forums. Im more autistic than artistic.So a few weeks ago i had a discussion with XI regarding the ideal skill bar for bm2 from what we know and what XI has learned from other top wizards. My o...
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear18337Small ManBear 5y
Classes

[Pinned] MFS Guide - Top Secret

Kobioshi:Magic FSThis build was made by the EU/Korean players and considered it to be a powerful pvp build O.o... They have mid- defense because they focus more in int not in str (which gives for defense) but they really hurt because of the crushi...
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear15878Small ManBear 5y
Classes

[Pinned] Tomaboy's Greatest Force Blader (FB) Guide

Tomaboy's Greatest Force Blader (FB) Guide
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear111918Small ManBear 5y
[Pinned] Fa Stun Locks
Classes

[Pinned] Fa Stun Locks

Turtle1337:The ones i know are:combo : Grav(9) ShadowS(18/20) stonecan(20) Firecan(20) Poisonarrow(20)lazystunlock/noncomboGrav(9) Shadow(20) Shootingstar(9) (dont combo)Grav(12) TerraLan(20) stonecan(20) firecan (20) <- i use this one atm pret...
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear14435Small ManBear 5y
Classes

[Pinned] Seireitei's Top Secret Blader Guide

DjCyKlone:*** take note some things i may say its my point of view and experience i have with my blader. This is only to show you what kind of builds and how to get the hang of a blader. The only one who can choose how to play your blader is you s...
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear112202Small ManBear 5y
Classes

Bruce's Blader Guide

**This guide is currently being updated for the Transcendence update. All content marked with asterisks will denote content being updated and may be not be fully up to date. Contents 1. Introduction 2. Class Build Types 3. Skills and Combos **4. R...
Small Bruce 4y
Bruce25143161Member avatar small meereen 1y
Classes

Valdoroth's Comprehensive FB Guide (2013+)

Valdoroth's Comprehensive FB GuideContentsStat BuildingSkillsKey-mapping and Quick SlotsCombatives – PvE and PvPBM3 Patterns and TipsGearing Up Effectively and Cost EfficientlyKatana vs BladeGear Build - Amp or CD?ConclusionStat BuildingThere are ...
Small Valdoroth 4y
Valdoroth236799Member avatar small Super101 1y
Classes

Wizard pve bm2

So I've been messing around trying to figure out the strongest bm2 combo now, so far I have it set up for Meteor, SC, EDC, Lightning cannon, stone cannon, fire cannon, aqua cannon, lightning lance. Anyone else find any skills that hit harder in bm2?
Member avatar small Modem 5y
Modem97462Member avatar small Aruba 4y
Classes

FB Dex Extraction

http://youtu.be/QX8bECF9ts0Just for those who needs any advice on the STR stat build i made a video of my extraction i did weeks ago. I had no real ss of my stats before i extracted idk why lolImportant stats before extraction:4941 Def rate2350 Ev...
Small Hero 4y
Hero33787Small DistroX 4y
Page 1