Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Research & Development

[Pinned] [Official] Hyperbolic Time Chamber Service

Rev 7 as of 3/28/2016MethodLv 9 ECA first 3 wavesManBear: Bane (FS Level 166)Option - SingleCostEstimated at 564 mil Alz 92 mil alz for each character for entries/gems 100 mil service fee 50 fury potions (Lv 3) 1 voucher for 434 force gems Read al...
Small ManBear 2y
ManBear42920Small ManBear 2y
Research & Development

[Pinned] [Official] Crystal Crafting Services - Voc

Crystal Crafting available to all guild members (shinigami's)I am currently looking to craft a PC Craftsman 2 slot crystal for myself. You will not be able to keep the item for yourself. If you succeed and get a PC Craftsman 2 slot, i will pay 30%...
Member avatar small Voc 5y
Voc52802Small ManBear 2y
Research & Development

[Pinned] [Official] Orb Crafting Services - Romp

Orb Crafting available to all guild members (shinigami's)I've already been crafting for people who have asked me personally but, I figure I make it public. Current Amity: 10,000Crafting Fee: - All non 2slot pc crafts are free of charge, as long as...
Small Romp 5y
Romp104093Small ManBear 2y
Research & Development

[Pinned] [Official] Armor Crafting Services - BurningRaven

I am providing the official Armor Crafting services to the guild. Please read through this thread thoroughly to ensure that you comply with pricing, as well as prepare all necessary mats well in advance before contacting me in game. DO NOT call me...
Small BurningRaven 5y
BurningRaven42873Small ManBear 2y
1 2 3 5
Research & Development

[Pinned] [Official] Battle Crafting Services - 2azn

2azn is providing the official Battle Crafting services to the guild. Please read through this thread thoroughly to ensure that you comply with pricing, as well as prepare all necessary mats well in advance before contacting an officer in game. DO...
Small DavidKan 5y
DavidKan8840810Small ManBear 2y
Research & Development

[Pinned] [Official] Amulet Crafting Services - Aruba1806

Amulet Crafting has been maxed to 10k. Crafting is open to all guildies and the fee system has been updated and syncronized with other guild crafting services.No fee is charged per craft.AOP6 Craft success will be charged 20% of market valueAOP6 a...
Member avatar small Aruba 5y
Aruba42219Small ManBear 2y
1 2 3
Research & Development

[Pinned] [Official] GreatSword Crafting Services - Trapizium

Avaliable to anyone who has passed the academy.Rules: I reserve the right to keep the first Forci 2 slot PC made for myself. All PC 2 slot crafts require payment of 50% market valueAll other crafts are free of chargeProject Forci GS Contributors: ...
Member avatar small trapizium0 5y
trapizium04521692Small ManBear 2y
Research & Development

[Pinned] [Official] Perfect Core Crafting Services - Toma

Seireitei has access to Perfect Core crafting of any grade through my Force Blader.For Project Contributors and Account Users: When doing crafts, they will be on a first come first serve basis. PCHH do take a long time to craft. If you craft and i...
Small Toma 5y
Toma42161Small ManBear 2y
Research & Development

[Pinned] [Official] Basic Crafting Service - ManBear

I am providing the official Basic Crafting services to the guild. Please read through this thread thoroughly to ensure that you comply with pricing, as well as prepare all necessary mats well in advance before contacting me in game. DO NOT call me...
Small ManBear 5y
ManBear83590Small ManBear 2y
Research & Development

[Pinned] [Official] Blade Crafting Services - Toma

Blade crafting is available to all guild members (Shinigami's).Current Amity:10,000Crafting fees: For non Perfect crafts, there is no charge. For Perfect Crafts (1 and 2 slot) the following fees apply:Redosmium and SigMetal: 10% of market valueFor...
Small Toma 5y
Toma104482Small Toma 3y
Research & Development

[Pinned] [Official] Ring Crafting Services - RingCraft

RingCraft is providing the official Ring Crafting services to the guild. Please read through this thread thoroughly to ensure that you comply with pricing, as well as prepare all necessary mats well in advance before contacting anyone in game. DO ...
Small BurningRaven 5y
BurningRaven21444Small BurningRaven 4y
1 2 3
Research & Development

[Pinned] [Official] Martial Crating Services - MartialCrafter

MartialCrafter is providing the official Martial Crafting services to the guild. Please read through this thread thoroughly to ensure that you comply with pricing, as well as prepare all necessary mats well in advance before contacting an officer ...
Small DavidKan 5y
DavidKan5726369Small BurningRaven 4y
Research & Development

FIRE'S CRAFTING SERVICE

hey guys have spent alot of alz on crafting want to share my success with guildies 10k blades 10k rings 10k orbs 9k mart gloves u suply mats there will be a 20% of market costs for those that are selling the item for profit if its for your har to ...
Member avatar small Firechicken 3y
Firechicken42106Small ManBear 3y
Research & Development

CabalWiki project - Long Term

So for a long time I've been wanting to get ALL class rank up bonuses, as well as the class skill rank up stats. So I'm going to start a long and slow project to get them. I've created an account just for this, and would like any help lvling it an...
Small Valdoroth 3y
Valdoroth73075Small Valdoroth 3y
Research & Development

Orb Crafting Services - Tyrant

Orb Crafting available to all guild members (shinigami's)Current Amity: 10,000Crafting Fee: - All non 2slot pc crafts are free of charge, as long as you do not undercut me in AH. If I find out your undercut me you will be blacklisted. (same fees a...
Small Tyrant 3y
Tyrant1930Small Tyrant 3y
Research & Development

learning to craft properly...

I'm not positive this is the proper category, but it said anything about crafting, so I assume it is. I craft amulets. My craft is only at 4k at the moment. I was wondering if anyone has figured out a good system for crafting to be more successful...
Small Sypher 4y
Sypher83024Member avatar small Aruba 4y
Research & Development

Donation of Material Logs

Reference: Contribution Point System (CPS) PolicyDonation of Materials1 CPS will be awarded for donation of: Circuit Jewel Lv. 6 3x AOS1 entries 3x AOS2 entries 2x IC1 entries 2x IC2 entries 2x FT2 entries2 CPS will be awarded fo...
Small DavidKan 5y
DavidKan41713Small Valaqua 5y
Research & Development

Orb Crafting

Orb crafting service: (10,000 amity) Provide me a full materials that are listed below if you want me to craft for you.There is a 15-25% charge based on market price when the following outcomes are successfully crafted.Craftman's topaz orb 2 slots...
Small Shynnie 5y
Shynnie11072Small Shynnie 5y
Research & Development

Blade crafter

hay i'm 9792 in blade crafting(hopefuly I will be 10k+soon)i'm opening my crafting to the guild, u just provide the mats.if u are crafting for yourself its just 35%(with 5% of that going to guild bank) of market price of anything worth 500m+.if it...
Small spudnut 5y
spudnut1954Small spudnut 5y
Research & Development

New Crafting System

So I see when I have the option to add new types of crafting to my menu there is a Craftsman and a Master level of each typeCan someone explain the difference between the 2?
Member avatar small Aruba 5y
Aruba2412104Small spudnut 5y
Page 1